Finca Las Encinas
Situated in Iznajar on the edge of the stunning Sierra Subbetica National Park and a large lake it is centrally located in Andalusia. Almost equidistant from Cordoba, Granada and Malaga, which makes a perfect base to combine the relaxation and to enjoy the cultural or historical wealth of this stunning area.
Whether you want to unwind or explore the heart of Andalusia, or you want to do the cooking courses for a culinary retreat, this is a great rural base.
How they work
– Cooking courses for small groups – up to 4 people
– Speciality Andalusian/Spanish/Mediterranean
– Hands on, cook and eat sessions = 3- course meal or 5 Tapas dishes
– History and culture of ingredients/recipes
– Traditional and modern techniques
3 nights B&B with 2 cooking sessions – 380€ pp/shared room
6 nights B&B with 4 cooking sessions – 700€ pp/shared room
Flexible throughout the year
Visit Finca Las Encinas website for more information and booking.
You can also book directly online – Finca Las Encinas
See more Spanish Cookery Schools with online booking.