2/3 people cooking class, 3-day cooking classes, cookery course Andalucia, cookery courses, cookery courses Jaen, Cookery Days, cooking classes Andalucia, culinary holidays, goat cheese making class, olive harvesting, pick your own olives, private cooking classes, Sierra Sur de Jaén, southern Spain
In the heart of Jaen’s olive growing region amidst a sea of olive trees a tiny hamlet plays host to cooking Spanish cooking classes. Prepare, eat and enjoy a range of dishes in your own holiday home. Classes for 2/3 people using local extra virgen olive oil.
What They Do
– Tapas or Main Meal Classes 2.5 hours in the afternoon/evening – Prepare and eat.
– Speciality Tapas
– Eat together, wine pairing included
– Goat Cheese making class with Spanish neighbour
– Join olive harvest for a morning/afternoon picking olives (Dec-Feb)
– In the holiday home, 2.5 hours morning for lunch or afternoon for dinner
– Any day, 2 people min, 3 people max
– Minimum 2 night stay, 1 cooking class/dinner per night stay 75€pp pn
– On request March – October
Further information Cooking with Olive Oil
See more Spanish Cooking Schools with online booking