Chef Philippe Gion has opened and managed restaurants around the world, cooked for Marlon Brando and was executive chef for Stanford University in California.
He returned to his native Provence two decades ago and focuses on traditional Mediterranean cuisine and Provencal ingredients, believing that food should be simple and delicious.
How He Works
– Four day courses (over 15 hours of classes) in Provence & Cannes
– Six day classes (over 20 hours of classes & Michelin Restaurant luncH
– Cooking classes in your home in Provence & Cannes
– Traditional French Cuisine
– Special French Sauces
– Gourmet Dinners
– Bespoke days/dates and courses
For more information visit Chef Gion.
See here for more cooking classes in France.